Benefits for reviewers
- For each completed peer review, reviewers are eligible for a 20% discount on the Article processing charge. The discounts add up, and depending on the number of reviews done, a reviewer may be eligible for a 100 percent discount/waiver on the Article processing charge.
- For each manuscript they review, reviewers receive a Certificate of Reviewing. The Reviewer of the Month award is given each month to the best and most timely review, and the winner is announced on the Journal's blog and social media channels.
- Reviewers with a solid academic track record may apply for Membership in the Editorial Board upon completion of several reviews.
- Reviewers get listed in the annual reviewer's list published each January on Journal's website to acknowledge the reviewers in the past year.
- Reviewers get recognition from Publons for their peer review contributions.