Our Editors, Reviewers, and Authors are invited to register for RePEC Author Service.
The RePEc Author Service aims to link economists with their research output in the RePEc bibliographic database. This means:
- Contact details of an author can be traced, even after he/she moves.
- A public research profile is built, showing all identified works.
- Author profile can be linked from the description of any work the author claimed as his/hers.
- Author affiliations can be linked to institutions indexed in EDIRC.
- A unique identifier for the author, the RePEc Short-ID, is created.
- It becomes possible to distinguish the works of homonyms.
- The author obtains regular statistics about downloads and new citations.
- The collected data is used for various rankings in Economics and Finance, including for authors and the institutions they are affiliated with.
In addition, the credentials created in this service can be used to log into other RePEc services that require authentication, for example, MyIDEAS.Read more about RePEC Author Service
SSBFNET Journals are now integrated with ORCID
Contributors can connect their orcid ID's to their published work, making it easier to increase the visibility of their research, receive appropriate credit and recognition for their work, and manage their research activities through a streamlined process in an easy way.Read more about ORCID ID Integration
Please ensure that you have chosen your Role as Author ( you can select the author role edit my profile) before submitting a paper.Read more about Author Role for submission
We are upgrading our Journal Management System and adding new features for more indexing opportunities. During the upgrade, email service might not be working effectively. If you feel something went wrong during your regitry/submission, please let editor knows about it at this email address firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more about Important Update: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade