Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- ORIGINALITY: The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- AUTHOR INFORMATION: The title page should include all authors' affiliation, email address, ORCID ID.
- FILE TYPE: The submission file is in MS WORD (.doc or .docx) file format only.
- REFERENCES: Article references should include DOIs. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- ORGANIZATION OF TEXT: The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- TEXT FORMAT: The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- ORCID: The authors have ORCID on the abstract page. Please register at www.orcid.org and create an ID for you, if you do not have an ORCID yet.
AUTHOR FEES: The following points were confirmed during submission:
1. IJRBS is an open-access journal with publishing fees of 140.00 USD for an accepted paper. This manuscript, if accepted, will be published under an open access Creative
Commons CC BY license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), and I
agree to pay the Article Processing Charges as described in the journal
2. I understand that:
a. If previously published material is reproduced in my manuscript, I will provide proof that I have obtained the necessary copyright permission.
b. My manuscript is submitted on the understanding that it has not been published in or submitted to another peer-reviewed journal. Exceptions to this rule are papers containing material disclosed at conferences. I also confirm that I will inform the journal editorial office if this is the case for my manuscript.
I confirm that all authors are familiar with and agree with the submission of the contents of the manuscript. The journal editorial office reserves the right to contact all authors to confirm this in case of doubt. I will provide email addresses for all authors and an institutional e-mail address for at least one of the co-authors, and specify the name, address, and e-mail for invoicing purposes.
For all articles published in IJRBS, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work while ensuring that the authors receive proper credit.
Reproducing Published Material from other Publishers
It is absolutely essential that authors obtain permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyright holder (usually the Publisher, please refer to the imprint of the individual publications to identify the copyright holder).
Permission is required for:
- Your own works published by other Publishers and for which you did not retain copyright.
- Substantial extracts from anyone's works or a series of works.
- Use of Tables, Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks if they are unaltered or slightly modified.
- Photographs for which you do not hold the copyright.
Permission is not required for:
- Reconstruction of your own table with data already published elsewhere. Please notice that in this case you must cite the source of the data in the form of either "Data from..." or "Adapted from...".
- Reasonably short quotes are considered fair use and therefore do not require permission.
- Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks that are completely redrawn by the authors and significantly changed beyond recognition do not require permission.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process, you should start obtaining permissions as early as possible. If in any doubt about the copyright, apply for permission. IJRBS cannot publish material from other publications without permission.
The copyright holder may give you instructions on the form of acknowledgment to be followed; otherwise, follow the style: "Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year].' at the end of the caption of the Table, Figure or Scheme.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.